Two million-dollar homes changed hands during the week of Dec. 9-15, along with five other residential properties. Plus a commercial property sale rounded out the list of land transfers, distributed by the town clerk’s office each week. Those real estate transactions were (including address, sale price and photo where available):
- Lawrence and Alison Comstock sold 35 Collinswood Rd. to Mark and Christy Leary for $1,005,000.
- Curtis and Marcia Gillespie sold 2 East Wind Ln. to John and Bailey O’Dea for $1,087,500.
- Danbury Rd. Associates LLC sold 249 Danbury Rd. Lot 1 (land) to Osman Wilton LLC for $1,487,500.
- Hyun Choi and Dennis Santos sold 74 Musket Ridge Rd. to Rosa and Brendan Dillon for $872,500.
- Nancy Thorne Estate sold 41 Tanners Dr. to Nathan and Shiho Layne for $452,500.
- Matthew and Mary Andrews sold 151 Rivergate Dr. to Robert and Nicole Zeoli for $650,000.
- Rita Koegel Revocable Trust (Rita Koegel and Diane Nizlek, co-trustees) sold 78 Glen View to Zeus and Yen Araquel for $330,000.
- Christopher and Susan Jackson sold 58 Carriage Rd. to Keith and Janessa Morriss for $800,000.