Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the days between Aug. 2-8, 2019, the following land transfers were recorded (including address, sale price and photo where available):
Important: Please note this report contains limited information. For details, please read the document on file in the Wilton Town Clerk’s office.
- John and Jane Kistler sold 312 Chestnut Hill Rd. to Dara Hubbard for $1,200,000.
- The Estate of Albert Wood transferred its portion of ownership of 66 Glen Hill Rd. to Victor and Jessie Joseph by executors deed for $220,000. Also, Barbara Wood Carroll and William Wood sold their portion of ownership of 66 Glen Hill Rd. to Victor and Jessie Joseph for $220,000.
- John and Denise Farrelly sold 136 St. Johns Rd. to Andrew and Stephanie Decker for $825,000.
- Anthony and Helen Massari sold 31 Spruce Dr. to Charles and Brooke Andrews for $1,170,000.
- Louise Hendry, Trustee, transferred 110 Old Belden Hill Rd. to Dan Diaconu and Claudia Vasile for $1,095,000.
- Richard Kantor sold 70 St. Johns Rd. to Wilson and Danielle Tsai for $864,000.
- Walter and Josephine Feigen sold 69 McFadden Dr. to Dana Isaacs for $595,900.
- Rebecca Madeira sold 151 Skunk Ln. to Jayson and Michelle Rothwell for $1,100,000.
- Brian and Nicole Ladewig sold 33 Wilton Crest to Kevin and Paula Magner for $405,000.
- Robert and Patricia O’Neill sold 47 Coley Rd. to Philip Wax, III and Kristin Gilchrist-Wax for $725,000.
- Nava Gueron conveyed an easement at Cannon Rd. to CT Light & Power/Eversource for $100,000.
- Nava Gueron conveyed an easement at 30 Cannon Rd. to CL&P/Eversource Energy for $100,000.
- MNG Properties LLC transferred 24 Cannon Rd. to CL&P Co./Eversource Energy for $300,000.