June 21-27, 2019 Real Estate Week: 7 Homes Sold–All Under $900,000
Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the days between June 21-27, 2019, the following land transfers were recorded (including address, sale price and photo where available):
Important: Please note this report contains limited information. For details, please read the document on file in the Wilton Town Clerk’s office.
- Nationstar Mortgage LLC D/B/A Mr. Cooper sold 102 Scribner Hill Rd. to Dylan Morsanutto for $290,850.
- Brian and Julie Sweeney sold 2 Fox Run to Joseph Gaspar and Redona Methasani for $755,000.
- Bruce Stevenson and Dale Minske sold 43 Mollbrook Dr. to Theodore and Jennifer Orgera for $740,000.
- Howard and Barbara Martin sold 230 Signal Hill Rd. to Jonathan Peter and Heather Morice for $875,500.
- Kimberly Tully sold 72 Village Ct. to Joseph and Rose Zarb for $595,000.
- Richard Hottelet Est. sold 120 Chestnut Hill Rd. to Hugh Mangum and Laura Malone for $375,000.
- Bryan and Brenna Dinkelacker sold 8 Stonecrop Ln. to Travis and Amanda Hood for $605,368.