Miller-Driscoll School begins registration for students entering kindergarten in the 2018-2019 school year. Parents can pre-register online before coming to the school’s in-person registration day.
● Go to the Wilton Public Schools website
● Click on “I want to…” in the upper right hand corner
● Click on “Register my child” and follow the links for Kindergarten registration for 2018-19
● Fill out online pre-registration forms through InfoSnap
● Don’t forget to print and fill out the health form and preschool information release.
In-Person Kindergarten Registration Day
Parents, legal guardians and children are welcome to attend in-person kindergarten registration day at the Miller-Driscoll School (217 Wolfpit Rd.). Registrants are asked to park in the two parking lots closer to Belden Hill Rd..
Tuesday, March 6, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.: Last names beginning A-L
Wednesday, March 7, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.: Last names beginning M-Z
Please note the registration process only takes about 15-20 minutes.
Registrants are asked to bring all of the following documents (partial registrations will not be accepted):
- Proof of residency (current lease, warranty deed or tax bill and a current utility bill–no cable or phone bills)
- Original birth certificate
- Driver’s license of guardian registering the student
- Preschool information release form
- Health assessment forms (due by July 31)
Families with any questions or who cannot come on an assigned day, please contact the Miller-Driscoll main office at 203.762.8678.