We’re catching up on our reporting of recent Wilton real estate sales. Each week the town clerk distributes public information on each of the land transfers and property sales that were recorded by the town. Below are the properties that were sold between Dec. 16, 2016 and Jan. 5, 2017, including addresses, sale prices and photos (where available).
Dec. 30, 2016-Jan. 5, 2017
- Stewart and Nina Pomeroy sold 7 Scarlet Oak Dr. to Anthony Cenatiempo and Sarah Murray for $622,500.
- Brian and Rachael Dineen sold 230 Rivergate Dr. to Matthew and Lynley Middleburg for $726,375.
Dec. 23-29, 2016
- Stephen and Lisa George sold 78 Borglum Rd. to Paragon Relocation Resources Inc. for $1,450,000, which then sold the property to Geppino and Ruth Cardiello for $1,225,000.
- The Dorothy LePage Estate sold 65 Seir Hill Rd. to Albert Castronuovo for $365,000.
- Sloper Properties LLC sold 940 Danbury Rd. to Bloch Feliciano Properties LLC for $500,000.
- The Ann McDowell Estate sold 186 Mather St. to Omar Alvarado and Hanz Van Orgas for $380,000.
- Michelle Prochazka sold 195 Silver Spring Rd. to Steven Carusone for $340,000.
Dec. 16-22, 2016
- William Reighley Revocable Trust sold 20 Nutmeg Ln. to Christopher and Susan Jackson for $1,350,000.
- Bradley and Donna Savage sold 6 Winton Terr. to Attila and Robyn Libertiny for $680,000.
- David and Sarah Taylor sold 120 Washington Post Dr. to Margaret Heinze and Robert Farnen for $860,000.
- Susanne Schmidt sold 56 Old Kings Hwy. to Robert Hutchinson, Jr., for $770,000.