Wilton Continuing Education’s Fall Enrichment Programs have been announced, and their new courses — for kids as well as adults — are listed in their new catalog and online. There are some new and different courses for everyone.
For students in grades K – 12, fall programs run from Sept. 15 to Dec. 19.
- New programs at Miller-Driscoll and Cider Mill include NASA Space Explorers with Mad Science and Flag Football with Gilman Sports.
- There’s also a unique, new class offered at Miller-Driscoll called Tiny Songwriters with Sandra Mulcahy from CT Music Therapy Services.
- Middlebrook students have the opportunity to take new classes as well, including CPR Training with Velvet Yusko of the American Red Cross, Yoga with Jennifer Smith and Floor Hockey with Gilman Sports.
- High School programs include PSAT and Driver’s Education classes.
Continuing Education also offers courses for adults. Some of the new class offerings for grown-ups include:
- Craft Beers & Artisan Cheese
- Train for the Halloween Hustle 5K Race
- Apple Accessibility/Assistive Features for iPhone & iPad
- Energy Healing at Redding Meditation Center
- Microsoft Training to Advance Job Skills
- Windows 8
- Watercolor Workshop
- Halloween Haunted Houses
- classes to reduce stress/anxiety & to assist better sleeping
- Organic Gardening and Every Garden Tells A Story with Terry Karpen.
For information on adult classes, visit the Continuing Education website.