Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases the data for the prior week’s real estate transactions.
For the week of Oct. 12-18, 2018, the following properties changed hands (including address, sale price and photo where available):
- Jules and Randall Parker sold 388 Ridgefield Rd. to Frances Hannan and Peter O’Brien for $381,000.
- Howard Steinberg and Karen Scappaticci sold 189 Nod Hill Rd. to Brendan Ripp for $1,775,000.
- Zion Hill United Methodist Church sold 17 Friendlee Ln. to Raymond and Elizabeth Richards for $490,000.
- Therese Waters sold 5 New St. Extension to Paul Nicovic for $420,000.
- Victoria Drewes sold 1 Glen Ridge to Christine Newkirk for $375,000.
- Wilmington Savings Fund Society FSB sold 34 Clover Dr. Extension to Sangita Khanal, Harjinder Singh and K Kaur for $472,000.