In Wilton real estate news, the town clerk’s office recorded five property sales last week—four under $400,000 and one home with a sale price of $1.925 million. According to information provided to Wilton’s media each week, those sales were:
- Betsy Gillin and Two Fawn Ridge Realty Trust sold 2 Fawn Ridge Ln. to Radhakrishna and Durga Polavarapu for $370,000.
- John Lethbridge Jr. sold a half-interest in 255 New Canaan Rd. to Leah Lethbridge for $350,000.
- Robert Andrews sold 23 Coley Rd. to Linda Castriota for $200,000.
- Linda Castriota sold 23 Coley Rd. to James Barber II for $246,407. (see image directly above)
- Saddle Ridge Builders LLC sold 66 Saddle Ridge Rd. to Anthony and Jennifer Albano for $1,925,000. (see article main image)