Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office distributes information on the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the week of July 21-27, there were seven properties that changed hands. They are (including address, sale price and photo where available):
- Fannie Mae sold 66 Hillbrook Rd. to Gregory Kamedulski for $421,000.
- Idalina Fonseca and Matthew Woods transferred 73 Cherry Ln. to Wells Fargo Bank for $302,893.52.
- Michael and Pauline Bergin sold 4 Thistle Ln. to Gang Luo and Xuemin Chen for $549,000.
- Michael and Kathryn Prendergast sold 789 Ridgefield Rd. to Simon and Mora Neilson for $710,000.
- Mark and Laura Duffy sold 233 Thunder Lake Rd. to Genevieve and Ryan Robinson for $735,000.
- Amy Quigley sold 37 Cannon Rd. to Helen Godfrey House 1900 LLC for $550,000.
- Ryan and Meredith Buckley sold 73 Old Kings Highway to Michael and Jillian Deutsch for $812,000.