Wilton saw seven real estate transactions last week, following an off week with no home sales at all. According to the town clerk’s office, the sales–addresses and prices–were:
- Michael and Jane Dooley sold 48 Pheasant Run Rd. to Michael and Caley Sayre for $900,000.
- Edward and Lora Sherman sold 102 Cheese Spring Rd. to Scott and Sarah Kreuzer for $1,025,000 (pictured).
- Barbara Clark sold 48 Village Walk to Luke and Laurel Milbury for $222,000.
- Jason and Jamie Pratt sold 651 Nod Hill Rd. to James and Ellen Utterback for $895,000.
- Catherine and Jiro Sakamoto sold 9 Bryants Brook Rd. to Brookfield Global Relocation Services for $770,000.
- Brookfield Global Relocation sold 9 Bryants Brook Rd. to Jeffrey and Melissa Kazen for $770,000.
- Donald Puls sold 50 Glen Ridge to Emilia Brakoniecka for $306,000.