Headed toward the 2017 finish line, six more Wilton homes got new owners last week (Dec. 8-14), according to information distributed weekly by the town clerk’s office to Wilton news media. Those properties–including address, sale price and photo, where available–were:
- Joseph and Susan King sold 251 Mountain Rd. to Joseph Rossi and Kateri Devlin for $635,000.
- Derick and Angela Marsh sold 137 Linden Tree Rd. to Todd and Stephanie Mitchell for $1,475,000.
- Michael and Margaret Bailey sold 45 Briardale Pl. to Steven and Tracey Bonafide for $925,000.
- Thomas and Claudia Bennett sold 77 Cherry Ln. to Neill and Elizabeth Alleva for $493,000.
- Jehad Bouhontash and Tatyana Popovich sold 22 Wilton Acres to Antonio and Christina Lagatta for $535,000.
- Michael and Georgiana Leporati sold 75 Ledgewood Dr. to Michael and Rachel Pearson for $665,000.