Weekly Real Estate Report: $1.875MM Olmstead Hill Home Leads Baker’s Dozen of Wilton Property Sales
Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the days between July 19-25, 2019, the following land transfers were recorded (including address, sale price and photo where available):
Important: Please note this report contains limited information. For details, please read the document on file in the Wilton Town Clerk’s office.
- John and Susan Steitz sold 131 Olmstead Hill Rd. to Nicole and Kevin Jackson for $1,875,000.
- Edward Cantlin, Trustee sold 52 Collinswood Rd. to Bradley James and Carolin Serton for $292,500.
- Rosemare Clarke Estate sold 52 Collinswood Rd. to Bradley James and Carolin Serton for $292,500.
- Mark Marcone sold 10 Village Walk to Kate Mary Collins for $215,000.
- Frank and Ellen Coomaraswamy, Trustees sold 640 Nod Hill Rd. to Ann O’Shaughnessy Happel and Douglas Happel for $752,250.
- Aaron Falk Tr. sold 247 Whipstick Rd. to Richard and Patricia Padgett for $672,500.
- Cherie and Wayne Gardner, et al, sold 297 Belden Hill Rd. to William Gerritsen Tr. for 465,000.
- Janet and Richard Amione sold 252 Mountain Rd. to Linda Delepine for $640,000.
- Matthew Gass sold 11 Fawn Ridge to Nina Antolino for $366,000.
- MacGregor Onderdonk sold 136-138 Drum Hill Rd. to Dylan and Ryan Hobe for $1,070,000.
- Arthur Haas and Mary Hayes-Haas sold 40 Scribner Hill Rd. to George and Barbara Saon for $730,000.
- Bradford Staaterman sold 3 Glen Ridge to Ashwini Tumunoori and Naveen Kumar Kondadi for $380,000.
- Maqbool Elahi Jawed sold 232 Thunder Lake Rd. to Denise and Christopher Harlacher for $692,500.