Wilton Real Estate Report–Aug. 24-30
Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases the data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the week of Aug. 24-30, 2018, the following properties changed hands (including address, sale price and photo where available):
- Dean and Jacqueline Cherry sold 105 Nod Hill Rd. to the Savine International Development Group for $580,000.
- Henry and Carol Hill sold a garage unit at Lambert Common to Lori Bufano for $21,000.
- Denise Rosplock sold 18 Deerfield Rd. to Jennifer Gardner for $595,000.
- David Berger and Holly Maxson sold 21 Whipstick Rd. to Nicholas and Raina Schunk for $580,000.
- Delia Dillon sold 35 Village Walk to James Gibbons for $240,000.
- Donna Goetjen sold 16 New Street Terr. to Benjamin Daily for $285,000.