Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the days between May 5-12, 2020, eight properties changed hands, including one with a sale price of $1.36 million. The land transfers recorded in that time (including address, sale price and photo where available) were:
Important: Please note this report contains limited information. For details, please read the document on file in the Wilton Town Clerk’s office.
- 54 Kent Hills Ln.: Deanna W. Wert to Deborah R. Brancato, for $543,000.
- 241 Mountain Rd.: Philip T. Hoffman to Justin Silver, for $536,000.
- 172 Catalpa Rd.: Damon N. and Maria M. Vocke to Timothy Paul and Phyllis Coon, for $1,360,000.
- 48 Village Court: Estate of Ovidia H. Piersall to Marie Dunn, for $625,000.
- 62 Glen View: Grace R. Moreno to Giovanna and Gina Cugno, for $195,000.
- 258 Newtown Tpke: Daniel and Marina McLaughlin to Jefy Chacko, for $601,000.
- 97 Carriage Rd.: Robert D. and Andrea B. Forster to Reynaldo Contreras and Elizabeth Roache, for $765,000.
- 28 Connery St.: Hazel A. Heibeck est to Roin Chilingarashvili, for $250,000.