Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the days between Nov. 22-Dec. 5, 2019, there were 13 properties that changed hands, but none reached a sale price above $750,000. The land transfers that were recorded during that time (including address, sale price and photo where available) were:
Important: Please note this report contains limited information. For details, please read the document on file in the Wilton Town Clerk’s office.
- 1 Indian Hill Rd.: John Hersam Trust, to Thomas Papas for $450,000.
- 16 Wilton Acres: Giedra J. Troncone Trust, to Kevin Regan and Kristin Pitaro, for $455,000.
- 101 St. Johns Rd.: Katherine Weber to John Socci, for $600,000.
- 63 Cherry Ln.: Karen Camarata to Viktoriya Savvoulides, for $460,000.
- 302 Cannon Rd.: Andrew and Jill Castellano to Malcolm and Nelly Morrel, for $535,000.
- 205 Mountain Rd.: David Weiskopf and Catherine Lieberman, et al to Nancy Efobi, for $175,000.
- 12 Pond Rd.: Shaun Grover to Janette Wright Greenberg, for $410,000.
- 80 Whipstick Rd.: Helge Melin Estate to Gordon and Jill Hugh, for $546,000.
- 42 Pin Oak Ln.: Maureen Roux to Kevin and Jennifer Smith, for $650,000.
- 112 Middlebrook Farm Rd.: Michaele and Efstathios Giannoutsos to Erich Rayment, for $749,900.
- 60 Cobbs Mill Rd.: Nina and Anthony Gardner to Beverly Piedra, for $425,000.
- 5 Dogwood Ln.: Juliette Fettig and Carolyn Bello Trust, et al, to Maria Kensy, for $480,000.
- 306 Danbury Rd., Unit 2: Monique Kosar Estate to Pamela Drummond, for $680,000.