Wilton Real Estate Report–Sept. 28-Oct. 4
Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases the data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the week of Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2018, the following properties changed hands (including address, sale price and photo where available):
- Robert and Patricia Puma sold 464 Nod Hill Rd. to Paul Tavrow Sinclair for $790,000.
- David and Marylynn Clune sold 44 Middlebrook Farm Rd. to Glenn Packman and William Briggs for $975,000.
- Levente and Izabela Hatvani sold 82 Village Court to Lee Armstrong for $625,000.
- Ian and Karen Tesar sold 122 Millstone Rd. to Francis and Carol Pierrel for $875,000.
- Dennis and Nancy Doody sold 13 Wilton Hills to Charles and Betty Thomas for $850,000.
- Michael and Julia Smith sold 31 Ruscoe Rd. to Michelle and Robert Panella for $830,000.
- Deborah and Ian O’Malley sold 14 Spruce Dr. to Jonathan and Kristen Campbell for $1,500,000.
- Eugene and Kimberly Becker sold 33 Timber Top Trail to Eugene and Kimberly Becker et al for $500,000.
- Trent and Sussan Thomson sold 25 Riding Club Rd. to Michael and Lisa Tate for $1,230,000.
- J. Bryan and Kristen Campbell sold 50 Thunder Lake Rd. to Brian and Jaimie Kanter for $845,000.
- Karen Kissling sold 613 Nod Hill Rd. to David and Christine Marks for $659,500.