Wilton Real Estate Report Sept. 7-13, 2018
Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases the data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the week of Sept. 7-13, 2018, the following eight properties changed hands (including address, sale price and photo where available):
- Lana Taubin sold 50 Pheasant Run Rd. to Craig and Laurie Smith for $1,202,000.
- Eugenio and Teresita Torres sold 78 Portland Ave. to James and Katie Schlatter for $315,000.
- Colin Reilly sold 36 Warncke Rd. to Paige Kellogg for $733,173.13.
- Irene Gray sold 8 Ground Pine Rd. to Letizia Mariani for $500,000.
- Ryan and Elizabeth Opria sold 11 Crowne Pond Ln. to Saravanan Subramania and Janaki Jagadeesh for $550,000.
- Todd and Victoria Green sold 32 Shadow Ln. to Steven and Meredith Parrinello for $900,000.
- John and Sarah Schulten sold 468 Belden Hill Rd. to Michael and Julianna Roche for $940,000.
- Donald Griffin sold 16 Wilridge Rd. to Lani and Jesse Deboer for $645,000.