Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office distributes information on the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the week of Sept. 1-7, there were eight properties that changed hands. The land transfers were (including address, sale price and photo, where available) were:
- Paula Magner sold 16 Signal Hill Rd. to Jason and Elizabeth Yantorno for $725,000.
- Edward and Valerie Weed sold 40 Pine Ridge Rd. to Michael and Andrea Denkovich for $762,500.
- Arthur and Hope Rosenberg sold 36 Wilton Hunt Rd. to Maksim Guttsenok and Inna Doliner for $835,000.
- Colleen McDermott sold 306 Danbury Rd., Unit 2 to Monique Kosar for $749,000.
- Dabney Dupont sold 206 Mill Rd. to Diane Knetzger for $687,500.
- Suzanne Jarrett sold 27 Village Walk to Alexandra Parsa and Jacob Tamburrino for $267,000.
- Lauren Nadler sold 51 Cedar Rd. to Joshua and Caroline Smith for $500,000.
- Paul and Claire Hinck sold 39 Dudley Rd. to Eric Hsiao and Jamie Stratton for $906,000.