Wilton’s real estate market continues to show movement as the summer gets going. According to stats provided weekly by the town clerk’s office to local press, eight properties changed hands last week. They were, including purchase price and address:
- Gregg Padilla sold 98 Heather Ln. to Vamshi and Artie Rokkam for $857,375.
- Carolyn Wheeler sold 21 Hemmelskamp Rd. to Joshua and Bridget Fine for $777,000.
- John Coppola and Jennifer Atlas sold 31 Kensett Ave. to Abilash and Irena Kurien for $928,000.
- Richard and Maria Napier sold 34 Wicks End Ln. to William and Elizabeth Raftery for $1,160,000 (pictured above in main article image).
- Michael and Marly LeBeau sold 266 Mountain Rd. to Andrew and Joanna Warren for $1,115,000.
- Robert and Marcela Schwabe sold 59 Wilton Crest to Aneta Andrade for $387,000.
- Ronald and Christine Lott sold 48 Wilton Crest to Nikunj and Ektaa Gandhi for $490,000.
- David Pool sold 11 Bittersweet Tr. to Charles and Ashley Bender for $596,500.