Only six property transfers were recorded last week in Wilton, as the market seems to reflect the lazy days of summer.
- Nancy and Richard Husta sold 17 Calvin Rd. to Ropo Nine LLC for $350,000.
- Stephen and Robin Heit sold 57 Drum Hill Rd. to Stephanie Weiner for $1,050,000.
- Ira and Jan Hersh sold 20 Branch Brook Rd. to Caron Evanson for $1,440,000.
- Ernest and Jennifer Verina sold 14 Exeter Ln. to Ricardo Pravia and Krisztina Kratkoczki for $739,000.
- Anthony Pozzi sold 64 Forest Ln. to Joseph and Zarena Marcus for $1,585,000. (pictured above)
- William and Sara Judge McCalpin sold 29 Merwin Ln. to Piotr Grzywacz and Joanna Dluziniewska for $815,000.