Wilton Real Estate 6/28-7/3/19: 16 Property Transfers, Including Four Over $1 Million
Each week the Wilton town clerk’s office releases data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the days between June 28 and July 3, 2019, the following land transfers were recorded (including address, sale price and photo where available):
Important: Please note this report contains limited information. For details, please read the document on file in the Wilton Town Clerk’s office.
- Joseph Orefice III and Amy Nash sold 273 Chestnut Hill Rd. to Joseph and Ariana Villalta for $1,125,000.
- Thomas and Jeanne Galante sold 45 Seeley Rd. to Owen Anastasia for $625,000.
- John and Kathryn Weidner sold 37 Salem Rd. to Kevin and Janine Cleary for $760,000.
- Michael Cheng and Kristina Cheng sold 46 Grumman Ave. to Jennifer and Caleb Nield for $547,000.
- Barrett and Tara Tripp sold 19 Blue Ridge Ln. to Michael and Erica McGrath for $1,020,000.
- Lori Archer sold 116 Pipers Hill Rd. to Bryan and Brenna Dinkelacker for $740,000.
- Eugene and Antonia Meken sold 20 Raymond Ln. to Nazzareno and Alexandra Paciotti for $1,450,000.
- Martha Ackermann sold 175 Old Kings Hwy. to Aleksandra Andrusyshyn and Pavol Senko for $325,000.
- Jacob Tamburrino transferred a portion of 27 Village Walk to Alexandra Parsa (via Quit Claim) for $30,000.
- Bohner Trust LLC sold 59 Old Belden Hill Rd. to Matthew Sammy for $669,000.
- Wesley Horvath sold 126 Old Mill Rd. to Alan Michaels for $505,000.
- Motors Group Associates LP sold 10 North Main St. to 962 Danbury Realty LLC for $537,625.
- Lynn Morin sold 132 Range Rd. to Katherine McSporran and Thomas Syrstad for $862,500.
- Michael Brent and Christine Donnelly sold 28 Hanford Ln. to Nigel and Linda Lee Bowers for $1,300,000.
- Shane and Tracey O’Hara sold 16 Thunder Lake Rd. to David and Diane Mellars for $842,000.
- Joyce Mankin sold 50 Fawn Ridge Ln. to Fernando Eirin for $380,000.