Community

Stay at Home in Wilton Supported Town Seniors During Distanced Holidays

One of Stay at Home in Wilton’s goals for the winter of 2020 was to support the town's seniors...

Letter to Haskell: Use Taxpayer Money for Something Other than COVID Monument

The following letter is an open response from Wilton resident Jennifer McNamara to State Sen. Will Haskell about his...

COVID-19 Update Jan. 12: Vaccines for 75+ Start Next Week, with More Info to Come

As Connecticut's numbers continue to rise, it's a good thing that the state is getting Phase 1.b. of its...

Purple Frog Graphics Picks Wilton to Open a Second Location

A Florida-based business is taking a big leap to open its second location in Wilton. Purple Frog Graphics, a wide-format...

Wilton PTAs Grateful for Turnover Shop $25,000 Donation

To the Editor: The Wilton PTAs extend a huge thank you to the Turnover Shop for the $25,000 donation! As part...

Wilton Police to Conduct Firearms Training

The Wilton Police Department will be conducting firearms training during the day on Jan. 15, 2021. The training will...

Gov. Warns of Possible COVID-19 Vaccination Scams

The following article was compiled from a press release from Gov. Ned Lamont's office: Gov. Ned Lamont and other state...

Wilton Woman Assists in Rescue of Connecticut Bald Eagle

Tricia Rosen, a Wilton resident and lifelong animal lover, took part last Friday in an ongoing effort to save...

COVID-19 Update Jan. 11: CT’s Vaccination Plan Info Drips Out Slowly, as Wilton Cases Continue to Rise

When do I get vaccinated? How do I know if I'm in the state's vaccination plan phase 1.b., phase...

Wilton Real Estate Report (Dec. 31, 2020 – Jan. 7, 2021): Dave Brubeck’s Home Sold to Legendary Guitarist

Each week the Wilton Town Clerk’s office releases data for the prior week’s real estate transactions. For the period...

Haskell Calls for Connecticut COVID-19 Memorial to Honor 6,000+ Dead

The following Op-Ed was written by State Sen. Will Haskell (D-26). I was five years old on Sept. 11, 2001...

After Months of Warnings, Dead Tree on Wilton Land Conservation Trust Damages Neighbor’s House

If a tree falls alone in a forest, does it make a sound? Better yet, if it sounds the...