Community

WHS Sports Awards and Results/Photos: May 6-12, 2022

GOOD Morning Wilton features Wilton High School sports photos taken by Gretchen McMahon Photography, who shot all images unless otherwise...

Stay at Home in Wilton Presents Family-Friendly “Sounds of Spring” Concert

Stay at Home in Wilton presents “Sounds of Spring,” a concert featuring Connecticut’s own Madera Winds Quintet on Sunday,...

Abortion-Rights Advocates Hold “Voices for Choice” Rally at Wilton Town Hall [VIDEOS/PHOTOS]

Approximately 150-200 people attended a rally held in support of abortion rights on Sunday afternoon, May 15, on the...

Republican Boucher “Disappointed” with “Partisan” Pro-Choice Rally; Democratic Organizers Say Politics Is the Point

Half a dozen women active in Democratic politics from Wilton, Weston, Redding and Ridgefield, organized a rally in support of...

Wish You Were Here: And the Award for the World’s Worst Mom Goes to…

Did you know I'm the worst mother in the world? No really. It's true. Ask anyone. My older daughter, my...

LETTER: Find Ways to Make it Easier for Residents to Participate in Annual Town Meeting/Budget Process

To the Editor: Regarding Michael Salit's letter, "Disappointed In My Fellow Residents Who Didn’t Show Up to Vote", I find...

Green Teens Gardening Begins This Week

Do you have a budding youth gardener? Registration is open for Green Teens Youth Gardening at Trackside Teen Center....

LIVE-STREAM: Abortion-Rights Supporters Hold Rally at Wilton Town Hall

WILTON, CT, Sunday, May 15, 2022 — In reaction to the Supreme Court draft opinion that recently leaked indicating...

EXCLUSIVE: WHS Students Stage Walkout to Show Support for Abortion and Roe v. Wade [VIDEO]

A small but committed group of Wilton High School students staged a walkout from class on Thursday morning, May...

Audit of Wilton’s FY2021 Financials Reveals One Finding for Corrective Action

On Tuesday, May 10, the Board of Finance (BOF) received a presentation of findings from the audit of Wilton's...

ELECTION 2022 LETTER: Position on Roe Should be Litmus Test for State Legislative Candidates

This spring before campaign season starts in earnest, GOOD Morning Wilton will run election stories and submissions from candidates...

Pro-Choice Rally Scheduled for Wilton’s Town Hall Sunday

In reaction to the Supreme Court draft opinion that recently leaked indicating the 50-year-old Roe v. Wade decision legalizing abortion...